Saturday, May 30, 2009

Proseity


"...The leader of the cult, like most religious figures, had a sense of self importance and proseity about him. His followers hung on his every word, glassy eyed and hopeful, while outsiders muttered about the selfishness of his doctrine and the extensive tax evasion he so openly carried out. When the first body was found, he went to the police station within hours of the media release, professing condolences to the family and promising hell fire and brimstone for those responsible..."

4 comments:

  1. I like this word..
    I'm actually just commenting so I can be like "HAH I commented on ALL of your posts..every.single.one"
    ..but I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would :p

    But now you have to comment back on the comments that I replied to!

    ReplyDelete