Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My heart still belongs to you;

I found this. Near the library. It had sauce on the top half, so I ripped it off before I stuck it in my pocket.*

I think this is a draft copy. I wish I had a boy (?) who had writing this neat, drafted love letters before he sent them and who includes sentences like "I've spend every minute of everyday at the caff replaying the images of our first encounter over and over" even if he (?) did get 'spend' wrong.

By the by, the caff is at the local junior college, so Link and Louise (or Gale?), whoever they are, are between 15 and 18.

Found outside the public Library.

*Yes, gross enough to pick up someone's trash because it had writing on it, but not THAT gross.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a girls writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought. Hurray for lesbianism in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless a girl drafted it for a boy to copy out.... I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely..I wish I'd received notes as cute as this in High School. Or half as cute. Or a third..or a quarter..

    ReplyDelete